Strategy is Everything in Social Media.
Because your business is unique, there is never a one-size-fits-all solution for your social media marketing.
We’ll make sure you’re positioned in social media platforms where you can be the most responsive to all your customers’ engagements with your brand. Effective social media is about listening to your customers to help you understand more about their needs and behaviors– and connecting with them at the individual level. This helps you improve your brand strategy and target your audiences even better. Some businesses find that this level of interaction helps them improve customer service. Others experience greater geographic reach. And many find that their leads and sales improve when they put a human face on their brand.
What are your social media marketing objectives?
It’s confusing with all the different platforms out there and every one of them claiming to be the best for your business. They can’t all be best, right? We can help you with this. It’s what we do.
A Menu of Services- Full Service or A La Carte.
Don’t know where to start? We can help at any level you need.
Social media management isn’t hard, but sometimes the effort seems scattered, without meaningful results. Let us help. Whatever your social media marketing objectives are, we have the experience to recommend the best mix of social media tools for your business. Then you manage your social media marketing yourself or we manage it for you.
Fresh Focus Group offers a full menu of social media services, from one-time strategy sessions to full service daily management of your social media accounts and customer interactions. We can also create and market content for your social media marketing use with our professional writing, blogging and editing. Once we decide to work together, we’ll listen to you first and then develop a program specifically for your business’ target audiences, marketing objectives and budget.
Take a Look at Some Examples of our Social Media Services.
- Setting up a new accounts such as Snapchat, LinkedIn or Facebook and optimizing them for Search.
- Optimizing your current social media accounts for best Search results.
- Managing some or all of your social media accounts and staying on top of exchanges with customers- to save you time.
- Setting up and monitoring social media advertising, complete with analytics.
- Setting up online promotions and contests– for specific marketing objectives.
- In-depth reporting to help you understand what we’re already accomplishing on social media and how we can improve results.
- And we also offer one-time strategy sessions for clients who simply need advice on a specific objective or topic.
- Flexible pricing depends on which services you choose.
Contact us for a quote that will meet both your social media marketing needs and your budget.
Here Are Just a Few of the Social Media Issues We Handle.
- Strategy– Where should you be putting your energy and time? Which social media platforms will be best for your target audiences and how do you best reach them to improve results? Our high quality, professional analytics can help answer these kinds of strategy questions for your business.
- Maximize SEO value- A robust social media presence contributes to better SEO performance, maximizing your overall digital marketing investment. We can optimize every one of your social media accounts for search, pull your videos together in a branded YouTube channel, flesh out your business LinkedIn page and finally put all the information you are entitled to on your Google+ and Facebook pages. Social media can also bring you new leads and sales through better SEO, when it’s done right.1
- Tools and Trends- How do you stay up to date on the latest social media trends and which ones make the most sense for your business? We provide experienced help so you can identify the best tools for your unique business needs. And we can help you test them to compare effectiveness.
- Customer Service- No time or interest in managing customer conversations/complaints/reviews/questions on your social media accounts? We can take this on too, and provide great interaction with your customers in a timely manner, using best practices and your company policies. Think of us as an extension of your customer service department. So you’re free to focus on running your business.
Why Professional Social Media Management?
On the surface, social media seems like one of those marketing tools we should be able to manage ourselves.
What’s so hard about checking our Facebook pages a couple times a day, responding to Twitter or LinkedIn messages, coming up with ad content and a platform on which to advertise, writing and marketing editorial content for Google+? Nothing at all, if you’ve got nothing better to do.
In truth, it takes a strategic marketing approach and consistent, time-consuming content creation to make a multi-channel digital marketing plan that includes social media pay off.
And that’s what we’re here for. Let us tackle your social media marketing objectives with the kind of professional management and monthly analytics you’ve only dreamed possible. Let us make your social media marketing actually help build results for your business. Perhaps for the first time.
Let’s set you up right. Let’s talk.
1 “It’s no longer enough to work on content, SEO and social media marketing in silos. Instead, an integrated and holistic approach is now the key to driving traffic, rankings and growth.” (Source:http://blog.searchmetrics.com/us/2016/06/08/make-your-life-easier/)